Thursday, October 16, 2008

Procrastination in a cup of tea


Today was a perfect weather day. It was cloudy, cold, misty, with that fall chill in the air. The tops of trees are orange and I am just in love with fall. I should be writing my paper right now but I hate that class so I don't care at the moment. I am about to make a cup of tea, which will be my third cup of the day. That's another thing this weather makes me do. Drink an insane amount of hot beverages. I found the best organic tea this summer. It's called Yogi tea and there are crazy kinds like Women's Moon Cycle and Fasting and they are wonderful. The tea tag has a little saying of wisdom on it too, like, "Let things come to you." Haha. Really deep, I know. But I really am obsessed with this tea. You can get it at health food stores, and you should, because it is amazing. I am leaving to make some this second. Maybe it will infuse me with the wisdom to write the next four pages of my paper. Ugh.

No comments: