Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dreaming of Europe


I miss Europe. The pace of life, the culture, the oldness of it. On Monday we had a rep from an international school in Germany come to one of my classes. She talked about teaching overseas and the great opportunity we could be a part of if we took a chance and went over there. I really want to, and I'm seriously thinking about doing that when I graduate in a year. In a YEAR. That is scary, and it is intimidating to think about going to another country by myself. But the possibility is so exciting too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. I love you. I'm so glad you're on here.

In a year, I could have a baby. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

you so belong in Europe. Fresh. year feels like so long ago... but at the same time, I cannot believe we'll be graduating soon. I miss you. Next weekend!!!