Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I have an eight page paper to write...

So, after having this account for ages and not posting or anything, I am starting tonight, when I should be writing my paper over 18th century literature. I don't care. I still have until Thursday. Tonight Carrie, Alyssa, Rachel, Shannon and I went to Fayetteville to shop. On a Tuesday. It was fun to do that in the middle of the week. Actually, we had to get a wedding present for our friends, but it was still fun. And can I just say that I love Target? If you don't you have a problem.
I feel like everyone is getting married. It is exciting in a way, but it is so weird too. I am tired but I wanted to post at least once so I feel like this blog has some kind of purpose, even if it is just for me to ramble on about nothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this blog has a purpose, because I'm going to read it every day. and I need you.