Sunday, September 6, 2009

The More You Look, The Less You See

Last night we had some people over and I fell asleep on the couch at around 10! I feel so old-I can't stay awake anymore. But tonight, I had some espresso at a friend's, and it was so so good, and I can't fall asleep now. I didn't think caffeine could affect me in that way, but I think it does.

I was thinking about what I should do after I graduate. Should I stick around and try to find a job? Should I go to a big city to find one, like Chicago or something? Should I find one overseas? I want to lead an adventurous life, and I think I should travel more. I want to go everywhere. There are so many things to see, and I feel like I've barely seen any of them. Possibilities are limitless when you think about it. Should I plan? Should I just see where everything takes me? The safe idea would be to find a job around here. The exciting thing would be to just go somewhere. Maybe God will open a door for me to go somewhere. I want to be where he wants me. If it's here, that's cool. If it's somewhere crazy, that's good too. I have no idea where I am going right now. All I know is that it's exciting.

No comments: