Monday, August 31, 2009

Center

God is so good to me. Every day, all the time. And I mess up so much, thinking that it's all about me and putting my relationship with Him last. I went to chapel tonight, and it was just so good. It really reminded me to focus on Christ. I lose focus ALL the time. I become consumed with school and graduating and finding a job and worrying about the future that I forget that He has everything under control. He has plans for my life that I don't even know about. All this time that I have been worrying about student teaching and doing everything perfectly, I should have just spent focusing on Him. I want Him to be all I see right now, and through seeing Him I will be able to see everything else clearly. Does that even make sense? It does in my mind. When you trust God, everything will be ok. It sounds like such a standard answer, but it is the truth I am focusing on right now. I am so thankful that I can live for his purpose, his will, and his plans for me.

2 comments:

Shannon Wheeler said...

thank you for understanding my making out analogy. my sister is too sheltered to get it...

I will answer your question. Yes, your post makes sense. And I'm right there with you. Love you :)

Christine said...

Haha. Love you too!