Sunday, August 16, 2009

Time to Start Posting Again

Well, I guess I'm not too consistent with the blogger thing. I started my student teaching, and I feel all nervous and excited. I'm the new kid again. Except that I'm actually the teacher this time. It's beyond weird. Just when you get used to classes and college and all that, life changes and you are put in a whole new situation. It's good though. The students come on Wednesday, and tomorrow I am working with my cooperating teacher to get the room ready. I'm even nervous about that. Ahh! I guess at some point I have to stop worrying about doing everything perfectly and just roll with it. I'm also adjusting to life as a renter in an apartment. It's SO much better than dorms. (Although buying groceries and cleaning supplies and so on is an expensive experience) Yay for senior year!

2 comments:

Shannon Wheeler said...

Those are my 2 favorite songs too!! I just yelled that and Tyler said, "OKAY." and handed me the computer. of course, last train home isn't bad either. we just watched boy in the striped pajamas. I'm still crying. hope your year has started off great :)

Christine said...

I know! Last train home is great. My year is good. Hope yours is too!