Thursday, April 30, 2009

Stuff

So I went to make a new post, and I looked at my art link on the sidebar, and there was this gross nude picture. Blogger, when I say I want cool pictures in that little box, I mean cool pictures, not some weirdo art that no one likes.

Today, I had to finish my "spiritual memoir" paper for my class. It was kind of annoying to write, because it is a story that will never be finished, since I am always growing. Oh well. I kind of liked the assignment, kind of didn't. Mostly because I have ZERO motivation currently.

I wish I didn't procrastinate so much. I even wait too long to drink my tea. I will start doing something else, and before I know it, I have five cold cups of Earl Grey sitting around my room. It's bad. I finished my paper just in time today. As in, right before class. One of these days, I will be late and learn my lesson. Except not. Because that was my last paper of my college career. That's crazy to say. Next semester, I will be giving the assignments. And then I will spend my life grading them. That's weird.

I can't believe the semester is over in one week. I can't wait, but then I can, because that means that everything is going to change. Too overwhelming for me to think about right now.

No comments: